Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fireman & Orders!


A FIREMAN came home from work one day and

told his wife, 'You know, we have a wonderful system at the fire station: BELL 1 rings and we all put on our

jackets, BELL 2 rings and we all slide down the pole, BELL 3 rings and we're on the fire truck ready to go.

'From now on

when I say BELL 1'

I want you to strip naked.

When I say BELL 2

I want you to

jump in bed.

And when I say

BELL 3

We are going to make love all night.

' The next night he came home from work and yelled

' BELL 1!' The wife promptly took all her clothes off.

When he yelled 'BELL 2!',

the wife jumped into bed.

When he yelled 'BELL 3!',

they began making love.

After a few minutes the

wife yelled 'BELL 4!'

'What the hell is BELL 4?'

asked the husband?

'ROLL OUT MORE HOSE,'

she replied

'YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE FIRE.'