Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kids Are Quick



Kids Are Quick

TEACHER: Maria, go to the
map and
find North America.

MARIA:
Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct.. Now
class, who
discovered America ?

CLASS: Maria.

____________________________________


TEACHER: John , why
are you doing your math
multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me
to do it without using
tables.

__________________________________________


TEACHER: Glenn, how do
you spell 'crocodile?'

GLENN:
K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'

TEACHER: No, that's
wrong

GLENN: Maybe it is
wrong, but you asked
me how I spell it..


(I Love this kid)


____________________________________________


TEACHER: Donald,
what is the chemical
formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K
L M N O....

TEACHER: What
are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday
you said it's H to O.

__________________________________


TEACHER: Winnie,
name one important
thing we have today
that we didn't have
ten years ago.

WINNIE: Me!

__________________________________________


TEACHER: Glen,
why do you always
get so dirty?

GLEN:
Well, I'm a
lot closer to the ground
than you are.
_______________________________________


TEACHER: Millie,
give me a sentence
starting with ' I. '

MILLIE: I is..

TEACHER: No,
Millie....... Always
say, 'I am.'

MILLIE: All
right... 'I am the
ninth letter of the
alphabet.'
________________________________


TEACHER: George
Washington not
only chopped down
his father's cherry tree,
but also admitted it.
Now, Louie, do you

know why his
father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because
George still had the
axe in his hand.

______________________________________


TEACHER: Now,
Simon, tell me frankly,
do you say prayers
before eating?

SIMON: No sir,
I don't have to,
my Mom is a good cook..
______________________________

TEACHER: Clyde,
your composition on
'My Dog' is exactly
the same as your
brother's. Did you
copy his?

CLYDE : No, sir.
It's the same dog.


___________________________________

TEACHER: Harold,
what do you call a
person who keeps on
talking when people
are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher
__________________________________