Monday, June 21, 2010

*Sick Leave*

I urgently needed a few days off work,

but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy'
then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb,
so, that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked,
'What in the name of good GOD are you doing? '

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.'
Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her,

'. ..And where do you think you're going?!'

(You're gonna love this....)


She said, 'I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark.'