Wednesday, December 4, 2013

GARY IS IN HOSPITAL!


Who the hell is Gary ?

Well Gary is the geezer who got home late one night and Marilyn his wife, says "Where the hell have you been?"

Gary replies "I was getting a tattoo!"

"A tattoo"? She frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar note on my privates" he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking"? She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a Chartered Accountant get a hundred dollar note tattooed on his privates?"

"Well,

One, I like to watch my money grow. 

Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. 

Three, I like how money feels in my hand. 

And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred dollars anytime you want."

Gary is now in The Critical Care Unit, Room 233.
 
 No visitors until further notice.