Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pasteurized?

JUST WHEN I THINK I'VE HEARD THE 'BEST BLONDE JOKE' EVER, ALONG COMES THIS!
A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk
When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the order.
The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, " I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"
The blonde replied, "Oh no, I do want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and have a milk bath, so I can look young and beautiful again."
The milkman asked, " Do you want it pasteurized?"
The blonde said, " No, just up to my tits and I can splash it on my face."