Thursday, September 10, 2009

Older Women are So Reasonable

After being married for 44 years, I took a careful look at my wife one
day and said, "44 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept
on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV. But I got to
sleep every night with a hot 25 year old girl."

Now I have a $1,500,000.00 home, a $45,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a
plasma screen TV. But I'm sleeping with a 65 year old woman. It seems to
me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.. She told me to go out and find a hot
25 year old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be
living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed
and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve your mid-life
crises.