Friday, December 4, 2009

Womwn Divers

I know everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which sex you are.
This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a
Woman

In a brand new
Cadillac


Doing 65 mp
h

With her
Face up next to her

Rear view mirror


Putting on her eyeliner.


I looked away


For a couple seconds !



And when I looked back she was


Halfway over in my lane,



Still working on that makeup.


As a man,


I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;
I dropped

My electric shaver ,


Which knocked


The donut


Out of my other hand.
!

In all
The confusion of trying
To straighten out the car



Using my knees against

The steering wheel,



It knocked


My Cell P
hone


Away from my ear



Which fell



Into the coffee


Between my legs!



Splashed,



And burned



Big Jim and the Twins,



Ruined the damn phone,


Soaked my trousers,



And disconnected an
Important call.

Damn women drivers