Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For Friends


You WON'T see
cutesy little smiley faces
on this card-
Just the stone cold truth
of our friendship.

1.
When you are sad,
I will jump on the person
who made you sad
like a spider monkey
jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!


2. When you are blue,
I will try to dislodge
whatever is choking you.


3. When you smile,
I will know you are
plotting something

that I must be involved in.



4.
When you're scared,
we will high tail it out of here.


5.
When you are worried,
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse

it could be until you

quit whining, ya big baby!!!!



6..
When you are confused,
I will use little words.



7.
When you are sick,
Stay away from me

until you are well again.

I don't want whatever you have....



8.
When you fall,
I'll pick you up

and dust you off--

After I laugh my azz off!!



9.
This is my oath...
I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask;

-- because you are MY FRIEND!

***********************

Friendship is like peeing your pants,

everyone can see it,

but only YOU

can feel the

true warmth.

**********************