Thursday, November 27, 2008

Adventures in the Institution

In a mental institution a nurse walks into a room and sees a patient pretending he's driving a car with his hands at 10 and 2 o'clock.

The nurse asks him,'Kevin! What are you doing?' Kevin replied, 'Can't talk right now. I'm driving to Newfoundland !' The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room. The next day the nurse enters Kevin's room just as he stopped driving his imaginary car and she asks, 'Well Kevin, how you doing?' Kevin says 'I'm exhausted. I just got into St. Johns and I need some rest.' 'That's great,' replied the nurse, 'I'm glad you had a safe trip.' The nurse leaves Kevin's room and then goes across the hall into another patient's room and finds Ed sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously. Very surprised she shouts, 'Ed what are you doing ??? 'To which Ed replies, 'Shhh, I'm screwing Kevin's wife while he's in Newfoundland.