Thursday, August 13, 2009

How to get to Heaven in Ireland


I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they
Understood the concept of getting to heaven.
I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and Gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'
'NO!' the children answered.
'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything Tidy, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, the answer was 'No!' By now I was starting to smile.
' Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweeties to all the children, And loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, they all answered 'No!'. I was just bursting with pride for them.
I continued, ' Then how can I get into heaven?' A six year-old boy shouted out 'YUV GOTTAE BE FOCKN' DEAD..........